In about 30 minutes, you can have a homemade lunch of restaurant quality: shrimp pesto pasta. With handmade basil pesto or store-bought pesto, this easy and speedy Italian-inspired supper is sure to become a family favorite. The smoked paprika, garlic, and lemon juice give the shrimp a ton of flavor. Add roasted pine nuts to the spaghetti.
- 8 ounces of pasta, including fettuccine, spaghetti, and pappardelle
- Large (16 to 20 count per pound) raw, skinned, and deveined shrimp.
- 4 grains of salt
- Black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon
- smoked paprika, 1/4 teaspoon
- Olive oil, two tablespoons
- 5 minced garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup of basil pesto
- 13 cup lightly roasted pine nuts
- freshly squeezed lemon juice, 2 tablespoons
Continue Reading in next page