- 1 box elbow macaroni
- 12 ounces condensed milk (355 ml), 1 box
- 3 eggs
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese (200 g), sliced and divided
- 1 cup grated mozzarella (100 g), grated
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup provolone (115g), chopped
- ½ cup smoked Gouda cheese (50g), chopped
- 4 tablespoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
In a large pot or casserole dish, cook pasta according to package instructions and add 2 teaspoons of salt to the water.
Filter and return to the hot pot.
Add the butter to the hot pasta and stir until it melts.
Season with remaining salt and pepper.
Add half of the cheddar, mozzarella, provolone, gouda and feta. Mix well. Add
eggs and condensed milk and mix until well combined. Place in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes until the surface is golden brown.
For more recipes click here!