Treat yourself to the rich, smooth deliciousness of 5 Minute Fudge, a quick and easy snack that will satisfy your sweet tooth in no time. This delicious dessert has become a beloved classic and holds a special place in the hearts of those who crave rich chocolate delights. Fudge is believed to have originated in the late 19th century and its popularity has continued to grow ever since. Now you can whip up some of this irresistible deliciousness whenever you feel like eating
with this quick and easy recipe.
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar extract Vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Mix sugar, milk, butter and salt in a saucepan.
2. Bring to the boil, cook for 5 minutes, stirring.
3.Add the chocolate pieces and melt.
4. Remove from heat. Mix marshmallows, vanilla and nuts.
5.Pour into a greased 8×8 pan, let cool, and cut into squares.
For more recipes click here!