Great marinade recipe. This steak marinade has deep layers of flavor with salty Worcestershire and soy sauce and a hint of heat from paprika. The steak will be aromatic and juicy.
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon chopped dried garlic
- Place soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley and pepper in a blender.
- Add chili sauce and garlic if necessary. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until ingredients are well blended.
- Pour the marinade over the selected type of meat.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours.Cook the meat to taste.
For more recipes click here!