- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup tortilla chips, crumbled
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Salt to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa ingredients: sour cream, salsa, cumin, lime juice and salt. If using chopped sauce, you can puree it in a food processor if necessary. Set aside or refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, peppers, black beans, corn, tomatoes, green onions, cheddar cheese and chopped tortilla chips.
- Add the desired amount of vinaigrette and stir.Recognize!
For more recipes click here!