- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 16 ounces cream cheese (mild)
- 1 / 2 cups sour cream (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C.
2. In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and salt. Mix until smooth.
3. Press the mixture firmly into the bottom of an 8-inch square pan.
4. Cook the base for 8 minutes and then let it cool.
5.Reduce oven temperature to 325°F (160°C).
6. In a mixer, beat the softened cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and mix well.
7. Add the cream to the mixture and stir again until a homogeneous mixture is formed.
8. Gradually add the room temperature eggs, one at a time, whisking after each addition to ensure a smooth consistency. Set the mixture aside.
9. In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and all-purpose flour until smooth and taste like cinnamon.
10. Pour half of the cheesecake mixture onto the cooled bottom of the mold.
11. Carefully add a few spoonfuls of the cinnamon mixture over the filling and mix gently with a knife.
12.Pour remaining cheesecake filling onto swirled layer.
13. Add the rest of the cinnamon mixture over it and mix carefully again.
14. Bake the cheesecake for about 35 minutes or until the center is completely set.
15. Allow the cheesecake to cool and then place it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours until it has set.
16. Finally, cut the delicious cinnamon cheesecake, serve and enjoy!
For more recipes click here!