Donuts with blueberries are the ideal pleasure. They had the ideal amount of fluffy moistness and a bit of blueberry flavor. They are a great option for a ketogenic diet because they are high in healthy fats and low in carbohydrates. They are also free of sugar and gluten, making them acceptable for anyone with allergies. Enjoy them as a dessert or as a snack.
▢ 2 1/4 cup almond meal
▢ 0.5 cups of swerve
▢ Baking powder, 1 teaspoon
▢ Apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon
▢ 4 eggs
▢ 1/4 cup of almond milk without sugar
▢ 50 g of blueberries
▢ Swerve confectioner’s sugar, 1 cup
▢ Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
▢ Unsweetened almond milk, 2 tablespoons
1. Set your oven’s temperature to 360 degrees.
2. Spray coconut oil or olive oil in your donut pan. Butter is another option for coating the pan.
3. Add your almond flour, Swerve, and baking powder to a bowl. Mix thoroughly.
4. Add the milk, eggs, and apple cider vinegar to a different bowl. The components are mixed together.
5. Mix thoroughly after adding the wet elements gradually into the dry ones.
6. Add the blueberries and fold them in after it has been thoroughly combined.
7. Add the mixture to a piping bag or zip-top bag, and then snip off a piece that is large enough to allow the blueberries to pass through.
8. They should be piped into the doughnut holes and baked for 13 to 15 minutes. (Mine took 15 minutes exactly)
9. After the donuts have finished baking, allow them to cool for a few minutes before transferring them outside to finish cooling.
10. As the donuts cool, begin working on the glaze.
11. In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients and stir well to combine.
12. You may either dip the donuts in the glaze or delicately sprinkle it on top once they have completely cooled.