- 1 box yellow cake mix (plus box ingredients)
- 2 small (90 ml) boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 container chocolate frosting
- Prepare batter according to package directions in a 13×9-inch pan.
- Allow to cool until slightly warm.
- Poke even holes in the dough with the handle of a spoon.
- Add the milk to the pudding and stir until the ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour the pudding over the cake so that it flows into the holes.
- Leave the cake in the fridge for a few hours to allow the pudding to stabilize and harden.
- Open the glaze container and remove the protective film.
- Heat in the microwave for 15 seconds and stir. Repeat this step until the glaze is pourable.
- Pour onto the pudding layer and spread with a spatula until completely covered.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least a few hours.
For more recipes click here!