Do you want for that comforting soup that not only tickles your taste senses but also envelops your spirit in a warm blanket of comfort? As I present you to the delicious Cabbage and Sausage Soup, your search is over. Imagine a dish where the richness of sausage and the crunch of fresh cabbage combine with a symphony of spices to create an experience that is nothing short of culinary poetry.
This recipe aims to please more than just the palate. It takes me back to my early years, when the sweet perfume drifting from my grandmother’s cooking signaled the arrival of a tasty surprise. It wasn’t just a lunch; it was also a special occasion. A time for socializing, giving, and bonding that is filled with stories, laughing, and of course, hearty servings of this comforting soup.
- smoked sausage, cut thin, 16 oz.
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup of diced celery
- 1 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3/4 cup finely chopped carrots
- 3 to 4 cups of finely chopped cabbage
- 32 ounces of broth, either beef, chicken, or vegetable
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
Continue Reading in next page