This no-bake apple eclair cake recipe is deliciously dreamy with layers of vanilla custard, cinnamon-spiced apples, cinnamon graham crackers, and decadent caramel frosting! It’s the perfect, easy dessert for family gatherings, lunches, or parties that can be made in just 15 minutes!
- 1 1/2 (20 ounce) cans apple pie filling (30 ounces total)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 box cinnamon graham crackers
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Homemade caramel sauce, caramel sauce or store-bought caramel topping
- Place the apple filling in a bowl. Cut the apple pieces into small pieces with scissors.
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg to apple pie filling and set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine instant vanilla pudding, milk and powdered sugar.
- Add whipping cream and vanilla extract.Beat with a hand mixer until creamy and thick, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place a single layer of cinnamon graham crackers in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Place half of the apple pie filling on graham crackers.
- Pour half of the vanilla pudding mixture over the apple pie filling.
- Repeat with another layer of graham crackers, apple pie filling, vanilla pudding, and another layer of graham crackers.
- Heat the hot caramel in the microwave so you can pour it on top. Gently pour the caramel glaze over the top layer of graham crackers and smooth.
- Place the cake in the fridge for at least 4-6 hours. Preferably during the night.
For more recipes click here!