- It was so easy! I used it as a topping for a layer cake. While I was mixing the powdered sugar, I put it on the stove while it was still hot as it seemed like it had hardened before I could add all of the powdered sugar. It’s a hard frosting, not a creamy frosting. If you want cream, try another recipe!
- Perfect! Very easy to make and tastes so good. I wanted to make a runny frosting so I just added the first 1/2 cup of powdered sugar. I also had to add milk as it formed into a large ball once it cooled. I put it on apple pie, a perfect addition.Thank you for the recipe. I will definitely use it again for many different things.
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 half cup butter
- 1 fourth cup milk
How to make CARAMEL FROSTING
- Cook sugar and butter for two minutes.
- Add a quarter cup of milk.
- Bring to a boil; Cold.
- Sugar (Candy) Stir 10 times until mixture is thick enough to spread.
- Enough for 2 large cake layers
For more recipes click here!