This fun dessert is perfect as a gift. They’re so easy to make that the whole family can get involved.
- 14 ounces Kraft candy
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 10 ounces large marshmallows
- 7 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- Place the candy, sweetened condensed milk, and butter in a medium saucepan. Over medium heat, whisking constantly until smooth and creamy.
- Using a toothpick or skewer, dip each marshmallow into the caramel mixture. Wipe off excess material.
- Pour the Rice Krispies into a large bowl and then carefully roll the caramel-coated marshmallow into the Rice Krispies.
- Place the mousse on a baking tray lined with baking paper and carefully remove a toothpick or toothpick.
- Wait about 30 minutes.
For more recipes click here!