- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 11 oz bag baking caramels
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 8×8 baking dish or line with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, add the caramels and heavy cream. Cook over medium heat until smooth while constantly stirring, then set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the butter, brown sugar, flour, oasts, and baking soda until fully combined. Press half the mixture into the baking dish to form an even layer.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes and then remove from oven and sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top, then pour the caramel mixture over the chocolate. Top the caramel with the remaining half of the oat mixture.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 18-20 minutes. Allow bars to fully cool before slicing.
For more recipes click here!