▢ 1.5 pounds of rotisserie chicken shreds
▢ 1 pound of floretized broccoli
▢ 6/3 cups heavy cream
▢ Cream cheese, 8 ounces
▢ Unsweetened almond milk in half a cup
▢ 1/9 cup dijon mustard
▢ 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
▢ 1 teaspoon of powdered garlic
▢ 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and 1/2 teaspoon of salt
▢ 14 cup chopped fresh basil
1. Set the oven to 390 F.
2. Over high heat, warm up a water-filled pot. Broccoli florets should be added and boiled until soft. Drain thoroughly, then set aside.
3. Add the shredded chicken and the drained broccoli florets to a sizable mixing bowl.
4. In the same saucepan over low heat, combine the almond milk, heavy cream, cream cheese, mustard, and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
5. When the sauce is warm, add the basil and pour it over the broccoli and chicken in the bowl. Stir well.
6. Add shredded cheese on top after pouring the mixture into a casserole dish.
7. Cook the casserole dish in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until well heated and browned.
8. Serve right away.