- 10 ounces egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast, finely diced
- salt and salt. pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta al dente according to the package instructions.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onions, garlic, Italian seasoning, peas, and carrots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until the onion is soft and translucent, about 3 minutes.Stir in the flour until well combined.
- Pour in the chicken stock and cream and bring to the boil. Bring to a boil. Stir occasionally until mixture has thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pan with the chicken.Add more salt and pepper if desired and serve hot. Recognize!
For more recipes click here!