Chocolate Pudding Cookies are a cookie lover’s dream come true. The addition of vanilla pudding makes these candies exceptionally tasty, soft and chewy. They will quickly become one of your family’s favorite cookies.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 box (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding -Mixture
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cover baking sheets with silicone mats or baking paper.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt. Cream the butter and sugar using a stand mixer or hand mixer until light and fluffy, scraping out the bowl and beater. Add pudding mix and vanilla.Mix until well combined and turn the mixer to the lowest setting. Add the eggs one at a time and mix them one at a time. Add the flour mixture, scrape it out of the bowl and stir several times. Turn off the mixer and add the chocolate pieces.
- Pour with rounded spoons onto the prepared baking sheet.Bake for 8-9 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and place on a cooling rack.
For more recipes click here!