- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups of flour
- One sugar cup
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 2 eggs
- 2/tsp vanilla
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter, or two sticks
- Brown sugar, 1 cup
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
- 2/3 cup nuts, such as pecans or walnuts, are optional.
- 2 cups of granulated sugar
- Milk, 4–5 tablespoons
- a single vanilla bean
How To Make Cinnabon Cinnamon Roll Cake
- Turn on the oven to 350 °F (175 °C). Apply a thin layer of oil or cooking spray to a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Combine the flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder in a mixing basin.
- When you have a batter, combine the ingredients with the milk, eggs, and vanilla.
- Before adding the ingredients to the pan, gently fold in the butter.
- For the filling, combine melted butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts (if using).
- Spoonfuls of the filling mixture should be evenly distributed over the cake batter.
- Make swirling and marbling designs all over the batter using a knife.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in your preheated oven. until the center of the cake is nearly clean when a toothpick is inserted into it.
- While the cake bakes, make the glaze by combining the sugar, milk, and vanilla and whisking until smooth.
- The glaze should be applied to the cake as soon as it comes out of the oven, while it is still warm.
- Before serving, give the cake some time to cool somewhat. Take pleasure in warm or room temperature.