Cinnamon Blondies are a breakfast bar and Blondie in one delicious dessert!
- ½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, melted and allowed to cool slightly
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour mixed and coated
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 ounce (½ to 8 ounce) package cream cheese
- ¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9-by-9-inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, stir the melted butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla extract and beat for 3-4 minutes until dough reaches band height.
½ cup (1 stick) salted butter, ¾ cup light brown sugar, ¼ cup granulated sugar, 1 large egg, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In another bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
1 cup all-purpose flour, ½ teaspoon baking powder, ½ teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Pour the blondie mix into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely in the pan.
- For the icing, beat the cream cheese and softened butter in a bowl until fluffy. Add powdered sugar, cream, vanilla extract and salt and mix until smooth and creamy.
2 teaspoons vanilla extract, 4 ounces (½ of 8 ounces) cream cheese, ¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter, 3¼ cups powdered sugar, 1 tablespoon heavy cream, ½ teaspoon salt
- Spread glaze over cooled blondies and roll into cinnamon rolls Shape. Cut into squares and serve.
For more recipes click here!