- 1 package Ore-Ida® Steam n’ Mash® Russet Potatoes
- 1 pound lean ground beef (beef or turkey)
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Jack Daniel’s® Barbecue Sauce, Honey Smokehouse™
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup real bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup canned crispy fried onions
- 2/3 cups Mexican mixed cheese, grated
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9×9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix together the beef, onions, breadcrumbs, barbecue sauce, egg, chili powder and salt until well combined. Press gently into the bottom of the pan.
2. Cook uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through. If necessary, carefully remove excess fat. Adjust the oven to the doneness level and position the oven rack 6 to 8 inches from the heat source.
For more recipes click here!