The BLT sandwich is an absolute classic. A juicy slice of tomato, crisp lettuce and salty bacon – what’s not to love? In my opinion, this popular flavor combination isn’t conveyed enough, so when the idea for a BLT dip came to me, I was immediately sold! Choose the dipping vessel your heart desires and immerse yourself in this creamy masterpiece. It will be love at first sight!
- 1 (8-ounce) package
- Soft Cream Cheese 1 (16-ounce) package
- Sour Cream 2 tablespoons
- Mayonnaise 1 (1-ounce) package
- Ranch Dressing 1 cup chopped
- Romaine lettuce 2 chopped green onions
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 ¼ cups bacon, cooked, cooled and crumbled
- crackers, bread or vegetables to serve
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing until smooth.
- Spread the cream mixture in a 20 x 20 cm baking tin.
- Sprinkle with lettuce, spring onions, tomatoes and bacon and serve immediately with crackers or bread.
For more recipes click here!