Crispy butter chicken is an easy oven baked fried chicken with just a few ingredients in 30 minutes that your kids will LOVE!
▢2 large eggs, beaten
▢1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
▢1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
▢1/4 teaspoon black pepper
▢4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (6 ounces each)
▢ 1/2 cup butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the eggs and cracker crumbs in two separate shallow bowls. Mix
cracker crumbs with garlic, salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken in the eggs, then roll in the breadcrumb mixture to coat.
Place breaded chicken in a 23 x 33 cm baking dish.
- Place pieces of butter on the chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
For more recipes click here