I wanted something tasty and nutritious so I decided to make a batch of crispy hash brown sausage bites.
The recipe is very simple: simply mix the sausage with the potato pancakes, form balls and bake until crispy.
These browned sausage pieces are the perfect dish for breakfast or brunch! They are easy to prepare and can be served with various sauces. I like to serve them with ketchup, mustard, and even ranch dressing.
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups Isquick
- 4 hash browns, frozen, shredded
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl.
- Form the mixture into equal-sized balls, about 1 ½ inches in diameter.
- Place the balls on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Let cook for 20-25 minutes.
For more recipes click here!