This recipe for cabbage soup accomplishes the impossible by consuming an entire head of cabbage all at once! Almost every time I purchase a cabbage, I nibble away at it for weeks, adding pieces to slaw, bowls, tacos, and other dishes. I was surprised the first time I made this recipe for cabbage soup. I began by incorporating half of my cabbage. It melted into the broth with the flavorful vegetables and herbs as it wilted down. Since I was making cabbage soup, I didn’t want it to vanish, so I added more. Before I knew it, all of my cabbage had been added to the stew.
- one large cabbage.
- 2 sliced tiny onions
- 2 stewed tomato cans.
- Lipton Onion Soup, 1 pouch Combine any flavor.
- 1 big celery, finely diced.
- beef mince
How To Make Easy Cabbage Soup
1. The vegetables should be added to a big pot that has been filled halfway with water, brought to a boil, and then simmered.
2. Separately cook 1-2 pounds of hamburgers, draining any fat.
3. Lipton soup mix and any additional spices you choose.
4. Taste after a few minutes of simmering after adding the meat.