▢ 100 grams of ground beef
▢ 2 chopped bell peppers
▢ 1 finely chopped onion
▢ 3 minced garlic cloves
▢ Worcestershire sauce, one tablespoon
▢ One (15 oz) can of low-sodium beef broth chopped tomatoes in cans
▢ 1 cup of long-grain white rice that has not been cooked
▢ 1 salt shakerful
▢ Black pepper, half a teaspoon
▢ 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
▢ Shredded 3/4 cup cheddar cheese
How To Make Stuffed Pepper Casserole
1. Cook the ground beef, breaking it up, in a big skillet. Add the onions and bell peppers once it is halfway done cooking, and simmer for an additional 5 to 10 minutes, or until they begin to soften.
2. Just until you can smell it, stir in the garlic to the beef mixture and cook for a minute or two.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil while adding the remaining ingredients, excluding the cheese.
4. Stirring halfway through, cook for about 20 minutes with the lid on and the heat down to a simmer.
5. When the rice is cooked through, add approximately half of the cheese and toss until it melts and is combined with the beef and rice.
6. Put the pan’s lid back on and top with the remaining cheese, allowing the cheese to melt. If your pan is oven-safe, you might put it under the broiler to speed up the melting process if you need to.
8. Serve right away after taking the food off the heat.