- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cup (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Line an 8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
Mix sugar, condensed milk, butter and salt in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
MIX marshmallow, pieces, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute until the marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan; Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan; Remove the foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
FOR MILK CHOCOLATE FUDGE:
REPLACEMENT 1 3/4 cup (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® milk chocolate chips for semi-sweet snacks.
FOR TOFFY FUDGE:
REPLACES 1 2/3 cups (11 ounces).Packaging) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® morsels with caramel flavor for semi-sweet snacks.
FOR PEANUT FUDGE:
REPLACE 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Peanut Butter Milk Chocolate Chips for semisweet pieces and 1/2 cup chopped peanuts for pecans or walnuts.
For more recipes click here!