A popular restaurant-style seafood dish, this copycat Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi recipe is simple to prepare.
This Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi recipe is my go-to dish if I want to treat my family or myself. It is tangy, garlicky, a little creamy, and spicy.
With handmade bread that is crusty, the resulting soup is delicious.You’ll want to take it all in, completely.
The key is to boil the shrimp for a brief period of time—just long enough to keep them firm and fresh—then remove them, prepare the sauce (broth), and put them back in the pan to re-heat them.
This dinner is fantastic in every way. If you want a full dinner, you can even eat them on top of hot pasta, but for me, bread is the only option!
▢ Medium shrimp weighing 1 pound, peeled and deveined
▢ a single tablespoon of olive oil
▢ 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
▢ I use 1 1/2 cups of chardonnay as my white wine.
▢ 12 fresh lemon, just the juice
▢ 1 teaspoon of seasoning mix
▢ half a cup of softened butter
▢ a teaspoon of parsley
▢ grated Parmesan cheese, half a cup
How To Make Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi
1. Add olive oil to a heated cast iron skillet.
2. Add the shrimp and sauté until they are cooked through and no longer translucent. Remove and reserve the shrimp.
3. Stir in the garlic and simmer for 2–3 minutes. Garlic will get bitter if you let it brown.
4. Include lemon juice and white wine.
5. Cook the wine until it has been halved. Add Italian seasoning once it has been reduced.
6. Lower the temperature and add the butter. The butter will separate in a heated pan.
7. Reintroduce the shrimp to the sauce along with the parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
8. Finish with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese