The agricultural casserole is the perfect start to the day! Combine great ingredients in every bite and create a delicious breakfast! My mom brought this recipe for Thanksgiving and we made it on our last morning here. Everyone loved it! Potatoes, eggs, cheese, ham and onions make a fantastic meal that I will be making again for Christmas.They can be prepared in the evening and cooked in the morning. I love not having to spend more time in the kitchen on Christmas morning so I can spend every minute with my family and watching my kids open their presents and see what Santa brought them!
- 3 cups frozen French fries
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack Pepper Jack Cheese, grated
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/4 cup scallions, well chopped
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 (12-ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 /4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Grease a 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
- Distribute the potatoes evenly over the bottom of the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese, ham and onions.
- Mix milk, eggs and spices.
- Pour potatoes and cheese over it.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes until dough is set.
- Rest 5 minutes.
For more recipes click here!