Olive oil is used to sauté garlic green beans, which are then mixed with lemon juice and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Any supper will taste fantastic with this quick side dish! Due to their simplicity and speed of preparation, these green beans are the best. There are only six basic ingredients, and cooking takes 20 minutes.
- 1 pound of fresh, rinsed, and trimmed green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 12 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Green beans, along with 1/2 teaspoon of salt, are added to a big saucepan of boiling water. After 5 minutes of cooking on medium-low, drain the beans.
2. On medium heat, warm up the olive oil in a sizable skillet. Include cooked green beans and minced garlic.
3. To mix all the ingredients, saute for around 2 minutes over medium heat.
4. Get rid of the heat. Stir in the freshly squeezed lemon juice. Stir in the grated Parmesan cheese. If necessary, taste and add additional salt.