- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, peeled, halved and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (or melted butter)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese or to taste
To prepare the baked Brussels sprouts with parmigiana: Preheat the oven to 200°C and prepare a large baking tray (if you wish, you can line it with baking paper).
Dry the Brussels sprouts with absorbent paper and place them in a large bowl. Add olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, parmesan, salt and pepper. Stir gently to coat the Brussels sprouts well.
Arrange the Brussels sprouts on the prepared baking sheet, spreading them evenly in a single layer.Cook the Brussels sprouts parmesan on the middle rack for 25-30 minutes – adjust the time depending on your oven; the vegetables should be nicely browned.
Place the Parmesan-roasted Brussels sprouts in a large bowl and sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
For more recipes click here!