This casserole is quite similar to the Martha’s Company casserole that I grew up with and will always love. Husband’s Delight is a little different in that it includes onions, omits ricotta, and has a different layering method, but it has the same cheesy, creamy, meaty pasta flavor that is so easy to love.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (24-ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 12 ounces egg noodles
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 white onion grated
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water until al dente. Filter and book.
- Fry the minced meat in a large pan over medium heat. Season with garlic salt.If necessary, drain the fat. Stir in the marinara sauce and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, cream cheese and onions and mix well.
- In a 9 x 13 inch baking dish, arrange half of the pasta, then the meat mixture, the cream mixture and finally the rest of the pasta.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake in the oven for 25 minutes.Recognize!
For more recipes click here!