If you need a REALLY fast dessert that’s absolutely delicious, you need to make this Kool Aid Pie recipe! Four ingredients and 5 minutes! IT’S SO GOOD!
- Ingredient Check list
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container of whipped cream
- 1 package Kool Aid Tropical Punch drink mix
- 1 store-bought graham cracker
- Whipped cream for decoration
In a large bowl, mix the condensed milk and the whipped topping well. Add the Kool Aid powder and stir it into the mixture until it dissolves and the color is evenly distributed.
Pour the mixture onto the graham cracker crust and smooth the surface with a spatula. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Decorate with whipped cream before serving.
For more recipes click here!