Pasta salad is an absolute summer classic in our book. No bbq, picnic, or potluck would be complete without it. There are countless delicious versions out there, but if you’re looking to dress up this summer staple a Layered Pasta Salad is a must-try! Vibrant layers of pasta, veggies, and ham are mixed with a tangy dressing for a salad that is sure to impress family and friends alike! It’s a make-ahead dish so you have one less thing to worry about when entertaining or trying to get out the
door to your event.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- Half a red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
- ½ frozen peas, thawed
- ⅓ cup celery, chopped
- 1 ½ cup diced ham
- ⅓ cup black Olives
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, Dijon, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl or glass dish, begin arranging the ingredients: first the lettuce, then the pasta, peppers, red onions, peas, celery, ham, olives, sauce and cheese.
- Close tightly and store in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours.
- Stir just before serving.
For more recipes click here!