- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- 2 cups stuffing
- 1 cup shredded turkey
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, stuffing, turkey, Parmesan, egg, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Form 2.5 cm balls from the mixture.
- Place the balls on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot with gravy or cranberry sauce.
For more recipes click here!