- 1 pound minced pork
- ½ cup finely chopped onions
- ½ cup diced carrots
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chopped cabbage
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground garlic
- 1 teaspoon to taste
- 30 spring roll or egg roll paper
- frying oil
- In a skillet over medium heat, add the ground beef, onions, and carrots.
- Once the pork is cooked, reduce the heat and add the minced garlic, salt and pepper, soy sauce, green onions and cabbage.
- Cook for another 5 minutes.
- When the filling is ready, let it cool slightly.
- Arrange the packages on the work surface in front of you.
- Place a teaspoon of filling lengthwise along the edge of the packet.
- Fold the edges of the packaging and carefully roll up the rest of the packaging.
- Seal the edges of the dents with a little water.
- Heat 3 to 4 inches of oil in a deep skillet and carefully add 5 pieces at a time.
- Bake until golden brown.
- Remove from the oil and dry on absorbent paper.
- Continue until all the lumps are rolled up and fried.
For more recipes click here!