These magic cookies are truly MAGICAL! Flour-free, 2 grams net carbs per cookie and high in protein. They taste like candy!
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup Swerve Confectioners Alternative Sugar
- 1/2 cup Bake Believe Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut oil, unsweetened
- 3 tablespoons melted Coconut oil
- 3 egg yolks
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Add the egg yolks, oil and butter to the bowl and stir until the ingredients are well combined.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Let the dough rest in the fridge for 1 hour until it becomes firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the dough onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and form a biscuit shape.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
For more recipes click here!