This Mexican Taco Lasagna is packed with all the flavors you love in tacos, but in lasagna form, making it perfect for feeding a crowd. The best part? Everything can be made in advance, so pop it in the oven when you’re ready to eat it.
Ingredients ( Servings 10 )
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 11-ounce package Taco Seasoning Mix
- We recommend Ole El Paso or Taco Bell Aromatic Seasoning
- 114-ounce can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 106-inch soft corn tortillas
- 1 cup your Favorite
- Salsa Half a cup of shredded Colby
- Mexican cheese or taco cheese works great too.
How To Make Mexican Taco Lasagna
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a deep cast iron pan over medium heat, brown the minced meat. Remember to break them into small pieces and mix them frequently while cooking. Before adding the other ingredients, remove the excess fat.
- Once the ground beef is cooked, add the taco seasoning and tomatoes.
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with half of your tortillas.
- Pour the minced meat mixture over the tortillas.
- Cover with the minced meat mixture. Spread remaining tortillas and salsa over top, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes or until cheese melts and bubbles.
- Remove from the oven, serve and ENJOY!
For more recipes click here!