Easy no bake millionaire shortcake made with healthy, nutritious ingredients! Buttery shortcrust pastry base, gooey caramel and everything sprinkled with chocolate – these are vegan, paleo, low carb and sugar-free!
- 1 1/3 cups coconut flour
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup caramel
- 1 cup chopped chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a square baking tray with baking paper.
- Place coconut flour, melted coconut oil and maple syrup in a large bowl. Mix well until a homogeneous mixture is obtained. Place the dough on a baking tray lined with baking paper and spread it evenly. Place in the freezer.
- Prepare your caramel, or choose a thick store-bought caramel sauce in a can. Spread it over the shortbread crust and place it back in the freezer.
- Melt your chocolate with the coconut oil. Once melted, let sit for several minutes, before pouring over the top of the caramel layer. Spread out evenly before refrigerating until the chocolate has firmed up.
- Cut into bars and enjoy the taste.
For more recipes click here!