Delicious, rich and creamy, with all the ingredients you love in one banana slice – this no-bake banana split dessert is one you’ll make again and again.
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 box graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can chopped pineapple , drained
- 1 (16-ounce) container Cool-Whip, thawed or 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (4-ounce) can maraschino cherries, stemmed
- 1 cup walnuts or chopped pecans
- Hot Fudge Sauce, slightly warm
- 1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
Press firmly into the crust in the bottom of a 9×13 glass or porcelain dish and let cool in the freezer to harden, about 10 minutes.
In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter, and powdered sugar until creamy, about 5 minutes.
Don’t try to add the milk, it will take a few minutes but the mixture will blend perfectly!
Spread the cream cheese mixture on the cooled graham crackers.
Place a layer of banana slices on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Distribute the pineapple pieces evenly over the bananas.
Using a rubber spatula, spread the Cool-Whip evenly over the pineapple and banana layer.
Garnish with pecans/walnuts and maraschino cherries.
Pour the dark chocolate over the dessert and then sprinkle the top with rainbow sprinkles.
Store in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before cutting to allow the layers to harden.
For more recipes click here!