- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 14-16 ounces chopped pineapple, drained, in a large container
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup grated coconut for dusting.
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers, crumbled
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Mix together the graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
- Add the melted butter and mix well.
- Press into an 8×8 or 9×9 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with the powdered sugar until very soft.
- Whisk the whipped topping in a bowl. Then add the drained pineapple.
- Spread the filling over the dough. Spread the pineapple pieces on top and sprinkle with coconut flakes.
- Cool very well – at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
For more recipes click here!