Nothing beats the classic taste of an old fashioned peanut butter cookie. Whether you like your cookies crunchy or chewy, you’ll love this recipe. Peanut butter cookies have been my favorite cookies since I was a child. I remember my mother often preparing them for me and my brothers. They have always been a hit with the whole family and have been a great way to bring us all together in the kitchen.
This recipe is simple and easy to make, but still gives you the classic flavor you are looking for. With just a few ingredients and a few minutes, you can make delicious peanut butter cookies that are sure to bring back fond memories. So grab your ingredients and get cooking!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar, egg, baking soda, baking soda and salt.
3.Form balls with a diameter of 1 cm out of the dough and place them on an ungreased baking tray.
4. Flatten each ball with a cross-shaped fork.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
For more recipes click here!