If there’s one food that takes me back to my youth, it’s orange push pop ice cream. These creamy soft drinks full of tangy orange flavor were the highlight of the frozen treats. My mom always had a box of them in the freezer for my sister and I to enjoy on warm days, and their taste always made me nostalgic. I’ve been craving no-bake desserts lately and the idea for Orange Push Pop Pudding came to mind. I had to try it!Spoiler alert: It was even tastier than I imagined!
- 1 (3 ounce) can Orange Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 (3.4 ounce) can Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange peel
- 1 (8 ounce) jar frozen whipped cream Topping
- Extra Whipped cream and orange slices for serving
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved, then add cold water.
- Store gelatin mixture in the refrigerator for 12 minutes.
- Take the gelatine out of the fridge and mix with the pudding mixture until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Place in the fridge for another 15 minutes, then add the whipped topping and orange zest.
For more recipes click here!