Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob
Enjoy fresh summer corn easily and with almost no preparation time. Thanks to the homemade garlic butter and Creole seasonings, it’s juicy, beautifully caramelized, and full of flavor. Always delicious!
▢ 4-6 ears of corn, husk and silk removed
▢ 2-3 tablespoons garlic butter or regular butter
▢ 1-2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
▢ Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425℉/218℃.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic butter and Creole seasoning. Put aside.
- Place individually wrapped corn in aluminum foil, brush with garlic butter and sprinkle with Creole seasoning. Wrap the corn.Repeat the process with the remaining corn, then place it on the baking sheet.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through the cooking time.
- Remove from the oven and serve slightly cold. Brush with more garlic butter if necessary.
For more recipes click here!