Peanut Butter Banana Bread is a quick and easy bread that can be made with 10 common ingredients! It only takes 10 minutes to prepare and you can also add chocolate chips
- 4 irregularly ripe bananas, mashed, about 1 & 1/3 – 1 & 1/2 cup puree
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 150°F.
- In a bowl, mash 4 bananas: There should be 1 & 1/3 cup to 1 & 1/2 cup mashed banana.
- Add creamy peanut butter, vegetable oil, brown sugar and vanilla extract and mix with an electric mixer on low speed.
- Add the eggs and beat gently until the yolks break.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon and
- salt.Using a spatula, gently stir the dry ingredients into the banana mixture by hand until well combined.
- Spray a baking pan (9×5 or 8.5×4.5) with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the mixture into the mold.
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, place the bread on aluminum foil and bake for another 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. The recommended total cooking time for an 8.5 x 4.5 inch pan is 65 to 70 minutes and for a 9 x 5 inch pan is 60 to 65 minutes.
For more recipes click here!