We think custard tarts are irresistible and we haven’t met anyone we don’t love yet. Banana cream, Boston cream, lime, chocolate cream pie, cut off a big piece, take a fork and dig in! If you like cream cakes, you will love these. This Peanut Butter Cream Pie is nutty, sweet, and incredibly creamy, perfect for any occasion or no occasion at all!
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces frozen whipped cream, thawed and divided
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Mix cream cheese and peanut butter until creamy and smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until well combined.
- Stir in half of the whipped topping until well combined. Pour the filling onto the previously prepared graham cracker base. Spread the remaining whipped cream over the filling.
- In a small bowl, mix 2 tablespoons powdered sugar with 1 tablespoon peanut butter. Mix until small crumbs form. Sprinkle crumbs over the cake.
- Store in the refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight. Recognize!
For more recipes click here!