Marshmallow Peanut Butter Cups are a delicious version of Reese’s Mallow Top Peanut Butter Cups. Rich peanut butter and gooey marshmallows in this homemade no-bake treat. Easy to prepare and absolutely irresistible!
Peanut butter marshmallow cups, filled with creamy peanut butter and fluffy marshmallow cream, prepared in 15 minutes
- 1 ¾ cups Ghirardelli brand semisweet chocolate chips, 12-ounce bag, divided into ¾ cup and 1 cup
- ½ cup Reese’s brand creamy peanut butter
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons jet -Puffed Brand Marshmallow Cream
- A set of 12 standard muffin tins with liner. Put aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, place ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips. Melt the chocolate by heating every 30 seconds, stirring in the meantime until the chocolate is smooth. Depending on the temperature of your microwave, this should take 1.5 to 2 minutes.
1 ¾ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Pour about ½ tablespoon melted chocolate into each cup. This can be achieved by scooping the chocolate with one teaspoon and scraping it out with the other. You may need to carefully spread the chocolate evenly with a spoon, being careful not to let it fall onto the top of the paper cases.
- Freeze the chocolate for 10 minutes.
- While the chocolate is freezing, prepare the peanut butter filling. Measure peanut butter, powdered sugar, and unsalted butter in a medium bowl. Beat with a hand mixer on medium speed until peanut butter mixture is smooth.
½ cup creamy peanut butter, 6 tablespoons powdered sugar, 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Place 2 teaspoons peanut butter filling in the center of the chocolate layer.Using a spoon, gently flatten the filling and spread it into an even layer. Make sure that the filling does not touch the walls of the muffin tin. Freeze for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and pour 1 teaspoon marshmallow creme over each peanut butter cup. Make sure the marshmallow cream is in the middle of the peanut butter cup. Lightly wet your fingertip and spread the marshmallow cream. Freeze again for another 10 minutes.
4 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- Just before frosting the marshmallow creme layer, melt the remaining cup of semisweet chocolate chips (in the same bowl as in step 2) in the same manner as described in step 2.
- Using both tablespoons method from Step 3, pour butter, melted chocolate over peanut butter and marshmallow cream.You need to use the back of a spoon to push the melted chocolate to the edge, completely covering the top.
- Freeze for the last 10 minutes to allow the top layer of chocolate to set and harden.
For more recipes click here!