A little bit creamy, a little bit chunky and a whole lot of delicious! This dessert combines two of America’s favorite desserts into one sweet and nutty dessert to stop the sweet tooth cravings.
You seriously have a Pecan Pie Cheesecake Recipe, but combined with the smooth and creamy flavor of cheesecake. This is to die for!!
- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup butter, unsalted, melted
- ⅓ cup butter, salted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 ½ cup chopped pecans
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup salted butter
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F*.
- Line a 9-inch cake pan with parchment paper and spray lightly.
- First prepare the ground.
- Press the base into the prepared cake tin.
- Partially lift the base up the sides of the cake pan.
- Position the cake pan and place the cake in the freezer while you prepare the filling
- W In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat
- Mix together the sugar, corn syrup, eggs, vanilla and pecans (preferably not the eggs first add). , you can add eggs for breakfast).
- Stir constantly to mix the ingredients well.
- Reduce the heat and let it cook until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the filling onto the prepared base and set aside.
- Grind the cream cheese with the sugar and then add salt and flour
- Add the vanilla and then the eggs one at a time. Add the sour cream and stir until well combined without overmixing.
- Pour this mixture into the mold over the walnut filling using a spoon. Do not pour or the toppings and pecans will loosen.
- Wrap the bottom of the springform pan well with cling film. Use multiple layers of foil.
- Place the cake pan in a pan that is larger than the cake pan.
- Pour the water into the outer mold, partially under the foil.This is called bain-marie.
- Place the trays in the oven and bake for 1 hour, until the cheesecake is still slightly wobbly.
- Turn off the oven heat, leave the cheesecake in the oven for 30 minutes, then open the door slightly and let the cheesecake cool in the oven for another 30 minutes.
- Place the cheesecake on the work surface and, when completely cool, wrap it tightly in cling film. Then place in the refrigerator to cool overnight.
- The next day, take the cheesecake out of the mold and prepare the topping
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a pan.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- The thicker it gets, the darker its color becomes.
- Remove from heat and mix with cream and vanilla.
- Pour this glaze over the cheesecake.
- Bon appetit!
For more recipes click here!