- 1 (16.3 ounce) can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Southern Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits (8 count), refrigerated
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella or cheese blend for pizza (6 ounces)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray a 33 x 9 inch (3 quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Divide the dough into 8 loaves. Cut each into 6 pieces; Place in a medium bowl. Stir in pizza sauce to coat.Pour the cookie mixture evenly into the baking pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cookies are lightly golden and set firmly in the center.
- Sprinkle with cheese; Cook another 3 to 5 minutes until the cheese melts. Cut into squares.
For more recipes click here!