Pizza Quesadilla – Turn your favorite pizza into a quesadilla tonight for a quick and easy dinner! Fill it with pepperoni, sausage, peppers, black olives, or whatever you like!
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella, grated
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Fillings of Choice:
- 6 ounces peppers, sliced
- 8 ounces Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- Black olives, sliced
- Green peppers, diced
- Mushrooms, cut into thin slices
- Arrange the tortillas and spread a thin layer of pizza sauce on 4 tortillas. That’s about 2 tablespoons per tortilla.
- Sprinkle the sauce with about 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Distribute your favorite toppings evenly over the cheese. Top with another 1/4 cup cheese and cover with remaining tortillas.
- Heat a large skillet or grill over medium-high heat. Pour some oil into the pan, place the quesadilla on top and move the tortilla so that it is covered with oil. Also brush the top with a little oil.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes until the bottom of the tortilla is crispy and the cheese begins to melt. Turn carefully and fry for another 3-5 minutes until crispy and melted.
- Remove from the pan and cut into eighths. Serve with additional hot pizza sauce for dipping.
For more recipes click here!