- 1 18-ounce can pumpkin (or fresh equivalent)
- 1 can yellow cake mix (2 layers)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine or melted butter
- 1 13-ounce can evaporated milk (unsweetened, concentrated)
- 3 /4 cups chopped pecans or walnuts
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Whisk together eggs and milk; Add pumpkin, sugar and cinnamon.
- Mix until mixture is well blended. Pour into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Sprinkle the mixture with the dry cake mix. Season with melted margarine.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve (hot or cold) with icing or whipped cream.
For more recipes click here!