This Pumpkin Pudding is a quick and easy way to make a no-bake Fall dessert. In mere minutes, you can transform a box of instant pudding into something special–it tastes like eating your favorite pumpkin pie without the crust!
- 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 12 ounce can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (+ ½ teaspoon for garnish)
- 2 3.4 ounce boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- Whipped topping (optional garnish)
- Mix pumpkin puree, evaporated milk and pumpkin spice in a medium bowl with a hand mixer on low speed until well combined.
- Sprinkle 2 packages of instant pudding with the pumpkin mixture and continue mixing on low speed until the ingredients are completely combined.
- Divide ½ cup pudding evenly between 6 dessert bowls. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Cover the dessert cups, pour 2-3 tablespoons of whipped cream into the pudding cups and sprinkle the whipped cream evenly with a light pinch of the reserved pumpkin spices.Serve immediately.
For more recipes click here!